- Fast start up, loading and file transfers
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- SSD must be initialized and formatted to enable host computer and applications to access the drive.
- Use Windows Disk Management tool, or MacOS Disk Utility app, or Linux compatible disk partition utility to initialize and format new SSD.
- Fresh install operating system from distribution media to SSD, or use data cloning software to migrate data from source drive to SSD.
No reviews found