PRINTER CANON I-SENSYS MF445dw
- Intuitive 5 "color touch screen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique and personalized device experience with the App Library.
- Create a Wi-Fi® Direct access point from the printer to establish a direct connection to compatible mobile devices without the need for an external router.
Quality and Reliability
- Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Intuitive maintenance videos for common tasks like consumables replacement.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications to help keep supplies replenished.
- Supports mobile solutions for printing and scanning 4.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files through a single-pass duplex document feeder.
- Designed for small print jobs with first-print time as fast as 5.3 seconds.
- High-capacity, all-in-one cartridge helps reduce overall supply costs.
- Out-of-the-box, standard two-sided printing plus the ability to print multiple pages onto one page helps to reduce paper consumption.
- Low risk of confidential information loss as documents are only stored in short-term memory.
- Security settings can be set behind an administrator log-in.
- Verify System at Startup is a process to help verify the validity of the device firmware, and Application Library from unauthorized modifications.
Mobile-Friendly Device Access
- From application-based to cloud-based5 to device native, the imageCLASS MF445dw model offers a variety of methods for printing from a mobile phone or tablet across iOS and Android devices. The Canon PRINT Business application, which supports both platforms, offers access to additional device settings as well as the ability to scan from the printer to a mobile phone or tablet.