Intel® H470 Ultra Durable Motherboard with USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C™, Dual NVMe PCIe Gen3 X4 M.2 Slots, 2-Way CrossFire™ Multi-Graphics, Intel® GbE with cFosSpeed, 4 Display Interfaces Support, Smart Fan 5, RGB FUSION 2.0.
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors and 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors*
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Dual NVMe PCIe Gen3 X4 M.2 Connectors
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors,Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Intel® USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C™ Support
- 4 Display Interfaces Support
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU、Memory and Graphics Card
‧ Lower temperature, smaller size, better thermal characteristics.
Intel® GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
■ 4 Fan / Water Pump Connectors
■ 6 Temperature Sensors
■ All Fan Pin Headers Upgraded to Hybrid Fan Headers
■ Interoperable Fans and Sensors
■ Intuitive UI for Fan Control
Different models have different number of fan pin headers and temperature sensors. Smart Fan 5 function may vary by model.
Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop, map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized
to your liking.
GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board’s sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level.
- Larger contact area for electricity
- More metal quantity to sustain higher power and generated heat
- Ultra durable and longer lifespan
No reviews found