AMD B550 Ultra Durable Motherboard with Pure Digital VRM Solution, PCIe 4.0 x16 Slot, Dual PCIe 4.0/3.0 M.2 Connectors, GIGABYTE 8118 Gaming LAN, Smart Fan 5 with FAN STOP, RGB FUSION 2.0, Q-Flash Plus.
- Supports AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series/ 3rd Gen Ryzen™ and 3rd Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics Processors
- Dual Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 5+3 Phases Pure Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Ultra Durable™ PCIe 4.0 Ready x16 Slot
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 M.2 Connectors
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard for Ultimate Audio Quality
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
- Rear HDMI & DVI Support
- RGB FUSION 2.0 Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design.
Motherboard BIOS update for AMD Ryzen 5000 series processors
- From GIGABYTE’s website, download the latest compressed BIOS update file that matches your motherboard model from its product page.
- Uncompress the downloaded BIOS file, save it to your USB flash drive, and rename it to GIGABYTE.bin. Note: The USB flash drive must use the FAT32/16 file system.
- Insert the USB flash drive into the white USB port or BIOS Q Flash port on the back panel of your motherboard (USB port may not be labelled on all models, checking the user manual is recommended)
- Connect the power cables to the CPU 8 Pin power connector (connect either one if there are two) and mainboard 24 Pin power connector.
- Press the Q-Flash Plus button (location may vary by model) and the system will automatically search and match the BIOS file in the USB flash drive on the white USB port. The QFLED and the Q-Flash Plus button on the rear panel will flash during the BIOS matching and flashing process. Wait for 2-3 minutes and the QFLED will stop flashing when the BIOS flashing is complete.
GIGABYTE UD series motherboards use a 5+3 phases pure digital PWM + Low RDS(on) MOSFETs design to support the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs by offering incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard's most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components as well as delivering enhanced system performance and ultimate hardware scalability.
With NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 and PCIe 3.0 x2 M.2 connectors onboard, GIGABYTE Motherboards bring users to experience NVMe mode or SATA mode connectivity for M.2 SSD devices. Delivering up to 64 Gb/s data transfer speed, the dual M.2 connectors design provides an ideal storage solution while also supporting in RAID modes.
Realtek 8118 LAN is a high performance and friendly network chip for gaming players with automatic bandwidth allocation to ensure the highest network priority of the game or application. It can provide users the most comprehensive features and the fastest and smoothest Internet experience.
HDMI 2.1, which is backwards compatible with HDMI 2.0/ 1.4 and offering 48 Gb/s of bandwidth – twice times more than previous generation. This unlocks the potential for users to transfer multiple video streams, as well as a native cinematic 21:9 ratio (which most movies are shot in), Full HDR and HDCP 2.3 support, to offer the best visual experience for viewers.
No reviews found