AMD B550 AORUS Motherboard with True 12+2 Phases Digital VRM, Enlarged Surface Heatsinks, PCIe 4.0 x16 Slot, Dual PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 with One Thermal Guard, 2.5GbE LAN, RGB FUSION 2.0, Q-Flash Plus.
- Supports AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series/ 3rd Gen Ryzen™ and 3rd Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics Processors
- Dual Channel ECC/ Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- True 12+2 Phases Digital VRM Solution with 50A DrMOS
- Advanced Thermal Design with Enlarged Surface Heatsinks
- Ultra Durable™ PCIe 4.0 x16 Slot
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 with One Thermal Guard
- AMP-UP Audio with ALC1200 and WIMA Capacitors
- Blazing Fast 2.5GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
- Rear DisplayPort & HDMI Support
- RGB FUSION 2.0 Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
- Pre-installed IO Shield for Easy and Quick Installation.
DOMINANT IN DARKNESS
AMD StoreMI Technology
GIGABYTE B550 motherboards maximize your PC's potential with AMD StoreMI technology. StoreMI accelerates traditional storage devices to reduce boot times and enhance the overall user experience. This easy-to-use utility combines the speed of SSDs with the high capacity of HDDs into a single drive, enhances the read/write speeds of the device to match that of SSDs, bolsters data performance for incredible value, and transforms the everyday PC to a performance driven system.
The benefits of AMD StoreMI:
• Making the PC experience fast, smooth and easy
• Optimizing computer responsiveness from system boot to application launch
• Offering SSD performance with HDD capacity at an affordable cost
• Quickly accessing key files by automatically learning users' computing behaviors.
GIGABYTE realize that customer won't stop chasing a better computing performance. We take care of it and implement on products. Protective and optimized memory trace enhance the performance. Faster read and write are needed to save time and improve efficiency. We offer plenty of M.2 storage with thermal guards to ensure unthrottled read and write. In advance, adopting PCIe 4.0 ready components get the B550 motherboards easier to upgrade.
NEXT GENERATION CONNECTIVITY
A high-end product needs to be future-proof so your system stays up-to-date with the latest technology. B550 AORUS motherboards provide all next generation network, storage, and WIFI connectivity to keep you up to speed.
2.5GbE LAN Onboard
2X Faster than ever
Adoption of 2.5G LAN provide up to 2.5 GbE network connectivity, with at least two times faster transfer speeds as compared to general 1GbE networking. It’s perfectly suit for gamers and streamer with ultimate and smooth online experience. It also backward compatible with Multi-Gig (10/100/1000/2500Mbps)of RJ-45 ethernet.
High-End WIMA & Audio Capacitors
The AORUS motherboards boast a combination of Hi-Fi grade WIMA FKP2 capacitors and high-end Chemicon audio capacitors. While the high-end audio capacitors are suited for high-grade audio equipment, using state of the art technology to provide rich sound in the bass and clearer high frequencies, the WIMA FKP2 capacitors are being used widely in premium grade Hi-Fi systems. The addition of this to the exclusive AOURS AMP-UP Audio technology makes for the ideal onboard sound solution for the most demanding audiophiles.
Audio Noise Guard
AORUS motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board's sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level. LED trace path lighting Illuminates to show the separation of the PCB layers.
Ultra Durable™ PCIe Armor
Industry Leading Ultra Durable™ PCIe Armor
The innovative one piece stainless steel shielding design from GIGABYTE reinforces the PCIe connectors to provide the extra strength required to support heavy graphics cards.
System Information Viewer
New User Interface
All new EASY MODE shows important hardware information in one page including CPU clock, Memory, Storage, Fan.
Add constantly used items into the favorite menu for quick access.
Show all kinds of storage information including SATA, PCIE and M.2 interface.
List all changes before saving and exiting bios. Quickly review overall settings modification.
Intuitive Load Line Curve
Clearly show each loadline calibration setting in an intuitive curve graph.