Cisco Switch 24 Port Unmanaged Gigabit PoE+ 12x PoE+ Ports (100W) / SG110-24HP
- Sixteen (24) 10/100/1000 Gigabit ports with automatic medium dependent interface (MDI) and MDI crossover (MDI-X); auto negotiated port for connecting.
- Twelve (12) PoE+ Power over Ethernet ports for up to 15.4W per port, total PoE budget of 100W.
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption by monitoring the amount of traffic on an active link.
- Compact desktop form factor that offers a wall-mount option for discreet mounting under a desk or on the wall of an office or conference room.
- Includes advanced Cisco traffic-handling features to keep your applications running at peak performance.
- Includes cable diagnostic feature and Loop Detection
- Integrated QoS intelligence on the switch automatically prioritises delay-sensitive services such as voice or video.
- Works right out of the box, with no software to install and nothing to configure.
The Cisco SG110-24HP switches comes with twelve (12) PoE+ ports. This capability simplifies the deployment of IP telephony, wireless, video surveillance, and other solutions by allowing you to connect and power network endpoints over a single Ethernet cable. With no need to install separate power supplies for IP phones or wireless access points, you can take advantage of advanced communications technologies more quickly, and at a lower cost. The total PoE budget of the Cisco SG110-24HP switch is 100W.
|Device type||Switch - 24 ports - unmanaged|
|Enclosure type||Rack-mountable - 1U|
|Ports||22 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x combo SFP|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE|
|Performance||Switching capacity: 48 Gbps ¦ Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size) : 35.7 Mpps|
|MAC address table size||8000 entries|
|Jumbo frame support||Yes|
|Features||Flow control, Layer 2 switching, auto-negotiation, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing, quality of service (QoS), cable diagnostics, loop detection, Energy Efficient Ethernet|
|Compliant standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, 802.3af|
|Status indicators||Power, link/activity, PoE, cable diagnostics, loop detection|
|Expansion and Connectivity|
|Interfaces||24 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45 ¦ 2 x SFP (mini-GBIC) - PoE|
|Power device||Power supply - internal|
|Voltage required||100-240V AC/50-60 Hz universal input|
|Electric current required||N/A|
|Compliant standards||UL 60950, FCC CFR47 Part 15, CSA 22.2|
|Localization||Chinese (simplified), German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese|
|Service and support||Limited lifetime warranty|
|Service and support details||Limited warranty - replacement - lifetime ¦ Limited warranty - power supply and fans - 1 year ¦ Technical support - phone consulting - 1 year|
|Min operating temperature||32 °F|
|Max operating temperature||104 °F|
|Humidity range operating||10 - 90% (non-condensing)|
|Min storage temperature||-4 °F|
|Max storage temperature||158 °F|
|Humidity range storage||10 - 90% (non-condensing)|
No reviews found