Cisco Switch 16 Port 10/100 Rackmount Switch / SF110-16
- Sixteen (16) 10/100 fast Ethernet ports with automatic medium dependent interface (MDI) and MDI crossover (MDI-X); auto negotiated port for connecting.
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption by monitoring the amount of traffic on an active link.
- Compact, robust desktop form factor that offers a wall-mount option for discreet mounting under a desk or on the wall.
- Rackmount 1U form factor that offers a data cabinet or wall-mount cabinet option for integration in to an existing network.
- Includes cable diagnostics and loop detection.
- Includes advanced Cisco traffic-handling features to keep your applications running at peak performance.
- Integrated QoS intelligence on the switch automatically prioritises delay-sensitive services such as voice or video.
- Works right out of the box, with no software to install and nothing to configure.
|Device type||Switch - 16 ports - unmanaged|
|Enclosure type||Desktop, rack-mountable|
|Ports||16 x 10/100|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||N/A|
|Performance||Switching capacity: 3.2 Gbps ¦ Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size) : 2.4 Mpps|
|MAC address table size||8000 entries|
|Jumbo frame support||N/A|
|Features||Flow control, Layer 2 switching, auto-negotiation, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing, quality of service (QoS), cable diagnostics, loop detection, Energy Efficient Ethernet|
|Compliant standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x|
|Status indicators||Power, link/activity, cable diagnostics, loop detection|
|Expansion and Connectivity|
|Interfaces||16 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45|
|Power device||Power supply - internal|
|Voltage required||100-240V AC/50-60 Hz universal input|
|Electric current required||N/A|
|Compliant standards||UL 60950, FCC CFR47 Part 15, CSA 22.2|
|Localization||Chinese (simplified), German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese|
|Service and support||Limited lifetime warranty|
|Service and support details||Limited warranty - replacement - lifetime ¦ Limited warranty - power supply and fans - 1 year ¦ Technical support - phone consulting - 1 year|
|Min operating temperature||32 °F|
|Max operating temperature||104 °F|
|Humidity range operating||10 - 90% (non-condensing)|
|Min storage temperature||-4 °F|
|Max storage temperature||158 °F|
|Humidity range storage||10 - 90% (non-condensing)|
No reviews found