Asus Prime B560M-K Motherboard + Processor Intel Core I5-10400F + Ram 8GB DDR4 Viper RGB + Patriot P200 SSD 240G + PALIT GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER GAMING PRO OC 6G + Case Color Master CMP 510 + PSU 600W + 3Fan RGB
Asus Prime B560M-K Motherboard + Processor Intel Core I5-10400F + Ram 8GB DDR4 Viper RGB + Patriot P200 SSD 240G + PALIT GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER GAMING PRO OC 6G + Case Color Master CMP 510 + PSU 600W + 3Fan RGB:
Asus Prime B560M-K Motherboard:
Intel® B560 (LGA 1200) mATX motherboard with PCIe® 4.0, two M.2 slots, 8 power stages, Intel® 1 Gb Ethernet, HDMI, D-Sub, rear USB 3.2 Gen 1, TPM header,RGB header.
- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors
- Enhanced power solution: 8 power stages, alloy chokes and durable capacitors for stable power delivery
- Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsink, PCH heatsink
- Ultrafast connectivity: PCIe 4.0, Intel® 1 Gb Ethernet, rear USB 3.2 Gen 1 support
mATX Form Factor 9.6 inch x 8.3 inch(24.4cm x 21.1cm)
Processor Intel Core I5-10400F:
The Core i5-10400F:
2.9 GHz Six-Core LGA 1200 Processor from Intel has a base clock speed of 2.9 GHz and comes with features such as Intel Optane Memory support, Intel Boot Guard, Intel VT-d virtualization technology for directed I/O, and Intel Hyper-Threading technology. With Intel Turbo Boost 2.0, the maximum turbo frequency this processor can achieve is 4.3 GHz. Additionally, this processor features 6 cores with 12 threads in an LGA 1200 socket, has 12MB of cache memory, and 16 PCIe 3.0 lanes. Having 6 cores allows the processor to run multiple programs simultaneously without slowing down the system, while the 12 threads allow a basic ordered sequence of instructions to be passed through or processed by a single CPU core
- Product Collection10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 Processor.
- Vertical SegmentDesktop
- Processor Numberi5-10400F
- Launch DateQ2'20
- Lithography14 nm
- Use ConditionsPC/Client/Tablet
- Recommended Customer Price$155.00 - $157.00
- # of Cores6
- # of Threads12
- Processor Base Frequency2.90 GHz
- Max Turbo Frequency4.30 GHz
- Cache12 MB Intel® Smart Cache
- Bus Speed8 GT/s
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 Frequency‡4.30 GHz
- >span class="value" data-key="MaxTDP">65 W
- Embedded Options AvailableNo
- DatasheetView now
- Max Memory Size (dependent on memory type)128 GB
- Memory TypesDDR4-2666
- Max # of Memory Channels2
- Max Memory Bandwidth41.6 GB/s
- ECC Memory Supported ‡No
- Scalability1S Only
- PCI Express Revision3.0
- PCI Express Configurations ‡Up to 1x16, 2x8, 1x8+2x4
- Max # of PCI Express Lanes16
- Sockets SupportedFCLGA1200
- Max CPU Configuration1
- >span class="value" data-key="ThermalSolutionSpecification">PCG 2015C
- Package Size37.5mm x 37.5mm
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Supported ‡Yes
- Intel® Thermal Velocity BoostNo
- Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 ‡No
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology ‡2.0
- Intel vPro® Platform Eligibility ‡No
- Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology ‡Yes
- Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x) ‡Yes
- Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d) ‡Yes
- Intel® VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT) ‡Yes
- Intel® Transactional Synchronization ExtensionsNo
- Intel® 64 ‡Yes
- >span class="value" data-key="InstructionSet">64-bit
- >span class="value" data-key="InstructionSetExtensions">Intel® SSE4.1, Intel® SSE4.2, Intel® AVX2
- Idle StatesYes
- Enhanced Intel SpeedStep® TechnologyYes
- >span class="value" data-key="ThermalMonitoring2Indicator">Yes
- Intel® Identity Protection Technology ‡Yes
- Intel® Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP)No
Security & Reliability
- Intel® AES New InstructionsYes
- Secure KeyYes
- Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)Yes with Intel® ME
- Intel® OS GuardYes
- Intel® Trusted Execution Technology ‡No
- Execute Disable Bit ‡Yes
- Intel® Boot GuardYes
Ram 8GB DDR4 Viper RGB:
Patriot’s Viper Steel memory modules are designed with true performance in mind. Built for the latest Intel® andAMD™ platforms, our Viper Steel DDR4 memory provides the best performance and stability for the most demanding computer environments.
- Viper Steel Series DDR4 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz Kit Patriot Memory’s Viper Steel memory modules are designed with true performance in mind. Built for the latest Intel® and AMD™ platforms, the Viper Steel series provides the best performance and stability for the most demanding computer environments.
- The Viper Steel utilizes a custom designed high performance aluminum heat shield for a clean sleek steel-look inside any motherboard. The Viper Steel is made to ensure rock solid performance even when using the most taxing applications. Built from the highest quality Build of Materials, Patriot’s Viper Steel Series memory modules are hand tested and validated for system compatibility.
- Patriot’s Viper Steel Series will be offered at speeds from 3000MHz up to 4400MHz with XMP 2.0 support. Hand tested for quality assurance the Viper Steel series is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Patriot P200 SSD 240G:
- SMI 2258XT Series Controller
- Interface: SATA III 6Gb/s
- Trim Support
- Operating Temperature: 0~70°C
- MTBF: >2,000,000 hours
- Global Wear Leveling, maximizes SSD lifespan
- O/S Support: XP/Vista/WIN 7/8/10/Mac OS/Linux
Patriot's P200 series is the perfect solution for cost effective and low power PC's and notebooks. With transfer speeds up to 530MB/s Read and 460MB/s Write, the P200 SSD improves start-up, loading, and transfer times.
PALIT GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER GAMING PRO OC 6G:
The GeForce® GTX 1660 SUPER is up to 20% faster than the original GTX 1660 and up to 1.5X faster than the previous-generation GTX 1060 6GB. Powered by the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and ultra-fast GDDR6 memory, it’s a supercharger for today’s most popular games.
Case Color Master CMP 510 + PSU 600W + 3Fan RGB:
- ARGB Strip
- Large Filtered Intakes
- Versatile Cooling Options
- Full Black Coating & PSU Cover
- Breathable Power Supply Shroud
- Room For Upgrades
THE SABER'S EDGE
With a construction that provides generous airflow and a stream of light, the CMP 510 boasts a glowing ARGB edge to adorn the front panel. Mesh makes up a substantial portion of its structure to provide optimum performance potential.
Liquid-cooling support and the capability to house a total of 6 fans ensures the CMP 510 is always ready for thermal upgrades. Graphics card clearance spans 350mm to support the latest, largest cards.
A glowing ARGB edge is cut into the clean geometry of the front panel design.
VERSATILE COOLING OPTIONS
Support for up to six fans and front, top, and rear radiator support ensure that performance is not compromised.
LARGE FILTERED INTAKES
The front panel is constructed with a substantially large, unrestricted intake grill to provide superb airflow to the system.
FULL BLACK COATING & PSU COVER
Let your system stand out with an all-black background and a PSU cover to hide cables.
BREATHABLE POWER SUPPLY SHROUD
The PSU cover is ventilated on top of the power supply location, this allows actively cooled units to be installed either with the fan facing the top or bottom, also with the possibility of installing passively cooled power supplies.
ROOM FOR UPGRADES
Support for up to a 350mm graphics card, a 162mm CPU cooler, and multiple fans/radiators locations provides room for upgrades to stay ahead of the game.