Asus, Dual, GTX 1660S, O6G, MINI, Graphic Card,
- OC Edition: Boost Clock 1860 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1830 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- The GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER is up to 20% faster than the original GTX 1660 and up to 1.5X faster than the previous-generation GTX 1060 6GB. Powered by the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and ultra-fast GDDR6 memory, it’s a supercharger for today’s most popular games. Time to gear up and get SUPER.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up-to-date and optimize game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- Coolest dual-fan GPU built for the Intel® NUC 9 Extreme Kit and Intel® NUC 9 Pro Kit1
- A 2-slot Design maximizes compatibility and cooling efficiency for superior performance in small chassis
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
The new Dual GeForce® GTX 1660 SUPERTM MINI Graphics Card is specifically designed for the new Intel® NUC 9 Extreme Kit and Intel® NUC 9 Pro Kit, bringing the thermal performance of larger cards to the evolving small-form-factor market. Features like Axial-tech fan design, a custom 2-slot thermal solution, and Auto-Extreme Technology make the MINI an obvious choice for those looking for the best experience with the Intel® NUC 9 Extreme Kit, Intel® NUC 9 Pro Kit, and other small chassis.
Sink your heat into this The MINI features a new cooling solution that fits into a 2-slot design less than 20cm in length, making it compatible with the Intel® NUC 9 Extreme Kit, Intel® NUC 9 Pro Kit, and other small-form-factor chassis without sacrificing thermal performance. A redesigned shroud, heatsink, and heatpipe layout allows two Axial-tech fans to take advantage of the mesh side panel of the Intel® NUC 9 Extreme Kit and Intel® NUC 9 Pro Kit, while maintaining space for cable management and airflow to the CPU cooler.
Precision automated manufacturing Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.