Toshiba Portable Hard Drive 500GB USB 2.0
تعليقات على المنتج
How much is that ?
hwa da 5400 rpb wla 7200 rpm????????????????????????????????????????
it's 7200 round per minute "RPM"
you should try this start-my computer-right click-manage-device manager -dvd/cd drives-here right click uninstal or update driver.
this should work is your drive in not damage.
- follow the same steps and select disk drives -right click then update driver.
no disk drive is your hard disk,i sad that you check it ok , now on that page search one button "Scan for hardware changes" that should search all an then cd/dvd drive should apear.
toshiba 1tb external hard drive won't connect to my computer anymore? it's not detected when i plug in usb
One or more of the hints below will probably sort out most USB problems with most USB portable / external hard drives and OTHER devices (though not always)
1. Ensure it is connected directly to the computer to a USB 2.0 port not a USB 1.0 port as this can have effects on performance and reliability
2. Use only the cables that came with it NOT one that fits that may have been lying around or is longer.
3. Do not connect through an external USB HUB unless that hub is USB 2.0 AND has its own power supply.
4. Use ONLY the power supply that came with it if it has an external power supply Don’t use any other unless you know it has both the same voltage and current rating e.g. 12V 500mA anything rated below that would not work properly.
5. Always use the same port for connecting your devices. Some devices do not like being switched about. If switched they may want to install software / drivers again. This can be especially true if you move a HUB to another port
6. If none of the above steps help look at updating the drivers from the manufacturers web site in the support section.
7. If you checked and fixed anything there and still have issues then check your hardware from CONTROL PANEL / SYSTEM / HARDWARE.
Any exclamation marks by hardware need fixing before you investigate any further
8. ensure that you have set removable drives for "quick removal" or that you use the "Safly Remove Hardware" option often shown on the lower toolbar.It is possible that files my not be fully written to external devices before they are removed. This corrupts the file itself and even on occasion the drive.
USB hard drives should be treated with extreme care.
This is a real hard drive ! and knocks and bumps can quite literally kill them.
Note that if you hear a drive clicking or pinging this could be the worst thing you would hear.
Known as "The Click Of Death"
Hope this gives you the information you need
Add new post